Sadly, I was only able to find one: Mimics & Miscreants from A Blasted, Cratered Land.
- Roll over 20 to succeed, adding bonus from ability score
- Roll over 20+Armor to hit
- 50 weapons
- 4-template classes, some with subclasses
- Miscellanomicon supplement adds 52 races, many with subraces
- Many, many tables - mutation table, summon tables, 1d50 spell table
The main system is different to many other GLOG hacks, but has the same probability as a roll-under stat system. The benefit is that it lets you have a simpler roll-over to-hit system without it seeming inconsistent.
M&M has a surprising amount of character options between 12 classes, their subclasses, either 12 races (by default), or ~77 options of race in the Miscellanomicon. The extra tables (in particular the summon tables) could be easily detached and used in other games, but unlike Owlbear Stew, the game as a whole seems to work quite well.
I rate Mimics & Miscreants 4/5